Detel launches Super Economical series of Mobile Accessories; aims at 25% market share in two years
New Delhi: Detel, a trustworthy and value-for-money consumer brand today, announced the launch of a super-economical series of mobile accessories in the Indian Market. The company has launched five mobile accessories under its new series- Di-10KS power bank, Torque Neckband, D09 Charger, D6 Earphone, and DC20 USB Cable. The Power Bank and Neck Band are priced at Rs 499 and 699 each, respectively. On the other hand, the charger, cable, and earphone come with a combo of INR 297. The newly launched series is available for purchase on Detel’s website for consumers and b2badda.com for trade.
- The power bank comes with a micro USB charging input. Said to be built with a Polymer cell battery, the power bank is available in the capacity of True 10,000mAh.
- Siri and Google voice assistant neckband come with Bluetooth version 5.0. The most comfortable wireless neckband is water-resistant and a perfect use for daily training and fitness programs. The massive 200mAh battery provides 12 hours of playtime.
- Detel D09 wall charger supports Dual device charging with which users can charge two devices simultaneously. The 5V/2.4A ultra-fast charging ensures that the device is charged at lightning speed. The Wall charger features a multifaceted protection system reducing the risk of overheating, overcurrent, and short-circuiting.
- The USB Cable is optimized to deliver 1.5A rapid charging and comes in two different colors- Black and White. Designed for tangle-free usage, the long and sturdy cable comes in a Rubberized PVC finish.
- The D6 Earphone by Detel has a smart magnetic control system that allows the users to answer/reject incoming calls. It also has auto power on/off. Having a 3.5mm headphone jack makes it compatible with most audio devices. Detel earphones also offer a frequency range between 20 – 20,000 Hz.
Commenting on the launch, Dr. Yogesh Bhatia, Founder, Detel says- “We have experienced a promising journey in mobile accessories since our inception with value-for-money products launched in the Indian market. The trend of work from home has pushed market demand further in the smart accessories space. Being a proud Indian brand, we are excited to bring an extensive product range that strikes a perfect balance between aesthetics, design, and quality.”
With a vision of #connecting40croreindians, Detel enters the new year by launching a slew of products for smartphone users. Detel has already been an established brand with over four years of market presence. Within two years, the company is aiming at 25% market share in the Indian Mobile accessories market.