Detel LED TVs Extended Warranty
Terms & Conditions
What is covered under EW?
- 100% Cost of labour
- 100% Cost of parts
- Cost of at-home service within Detel serviceable PIN codes city/municipal limits.
- Cost of transportation
- Replacement of the product if we cannot repair your product within 5 weeks.
What is not covered?
- Products that do not carry an existing Manufacturer’s Warranty valid in India at the time that this plan has been purchased by you
- Physical & liquid damage
- Issues arising due to unauthorized repairs
- Use of unauthorized accessories
- Issues arising out of wear and tear of the covered product
- Product used for commercial purposes
- Issues arising before the purchase of Extended Warranty
- Damages due to negligence, dust, fire, water seepage, corrosion, battery leakage or due to natural calamities like lightning, flood, earthquake, other acts of God etc.
- Defects due to transmission/cable/DTH or any other external source from where the signal/input are fed to the product
- EW only applies to items purchased as new. There is no cover for items described as ‘used’, ‘second hand’ or ‘refurbished’
Buying Extended Warranty and availing services
- Extended Warranty Plan can be purchased from Detel APP & Website detel-india.com
- Service – All days of the week except Sundays and public holidays. Working hours – 9:30 am to 6:00 pm. Appointments for home visits will be fixed as per mutual convenience.
Terms of coverage
- At point of service, Customer is required to show a proof of purchase (1. Product purchase invoice 2. Original Manufacturer’s Warranty certificate/card) of product. Detel reserves the right to deny service and cancel the EW, without any refund whatsoever, if Customer fails to produce the above information.
EW stands void if
- Serial number of Product has been altered, defaced or removed
- Product which has been modified, altered, adjusted or repaired/serviced/installed/removed by unauthorized person/s
This agreement/any dispute arising herein shall be subject to Arbitration act and/or any statutory act, amendment or modification thereof, from time to time in force. The venue of such arbitration shall be in New Delhi city and only the courts in New Delhi city shall have the jurisdiction in relation to such arbitration.